Housing Guides and Information

We offer a number of guides under Housing Help to the left which provide basic information about your rights. However, if you have a housing issue then we suggest you speak to one of our advisers as this is complex area. Students looking for acommodation should check out the Greenpad, our housing lettings agency.

Useful Videos

External Links

If you want to comment on your current accommodation or read comments other students have made about their accommodation, try this external link

If you're looking for a not-for-profit site specialising in contract law, click here

Living in Stafford? To see Stafford Borough Council's housing advice pages, click here. This link includes information on your rights against Illegal Eviction.

For online housing information written by Citizens' Advice, click here.

For online housing information written by NUS, click here.

Remember: we do our best to link to only the best external sites but we cannot be held responsible for the quality or accuracy of such websites.

Please let us know if you find any broken links: we can't check everything all the time, but if you let us know what's missing we can go hunting for it and let you know where it's moved to.