Your Elected Officers
Our 4 Staffs students, much like yourself, are elected to lead and shape the direction of the Students' Union.
They're creating game changers on the issues that matter to you, so if you see them out and about, why not stop them for a chat, or add your big ideas to our online Better Staffs Forum.
Your Elected Officer Team have identified 5 key areas they want to address this year.
They aim for the Students' Union to:
1. Lessen the weight of mental health issues for all students
2. Make sure that all students know and understand representation at Staffs and how to participate
3. Help students understand how the University uses income from tuition fees and that this money is spent on services which are good value for money
4. Provide more opportunities for students to enhance their experiences and personal development
5. Lobby the University to be more sustainable for the long-term and transparent about their progress, actions and areas for improvement.
Vlogs, Podcasts and Updates