Advice | Other Advice and Support

We offer advice on a variety of different topics. Use the side navigation bar to browse or click on a topic below:

Bullying and Harassment

Bullying and Harassment are both very serious issues. We hope you encounter neither during your time as a student. Please click here for our full guide.


Picture of CCTV Cameras

The University has a Police Liaison Officer onsite at the CopShop. You can contact them on:

T: 01782 294311



Click here for more information about crime prevention.




Picture of a globe


The Student Advice Centre is not licensed to give immigration advice. However, UKCISA provides useful advice for international students and The UK government has information about applying for tier 4 visas. In addition, the University provides International Student Support once enrolled. Please click here for our full guide for international students



Pre-Registration Health and Social Work Students

Picture of Health Cross



Please click to access advice pages for Pre-Registration Health and Social Work students at Staffordshire University.




Students with Disabilities

Accessibility Word Cloud


Support for students with disabilities is provided by the AccessAbility Services team; and extra financial help  is available through the Disabled Students' Allowance. Please click here for our directory of information and services.





We proudly represent the academic interests of all Students at Staffordshire University. Providing advice, student groups and fantastic experiences that make us all very Proud to be Staffs.