The project survey is now closed – thanks again to everyone who took the time to complete it!
The past few days I’ve started work on analysing the results, and from these I’m creating a written report and also a presentation. These will highlight the main points and issues raised, and, crucially, recommend what can be done to resolve these. I’ve also started work on the case studies which will focus on individual student experiences, which will also be included in the reports.
Survey analysis is new to me, and – being honest – I’d worried about this part of the project. But I’ve found it wasn’t too hard to get the hang of, and making sense of the survey answers is really interesting! I’m looking forward to getting the report and presentation ready so I can share the insights it has given me.