Return to the Volunteering Support Page
Should I direct interested Students to come and speak with you?
Here at the Students' Union we love to meet students who are interested in making a difference in their community; we think that student volunteers are incredible people and who wouldn't want to meet them!
However, sometimes there are people better equipped to answer student enquiries. To deliver the best possible service to Students we recommend the following:
Students' Union Website
- Where do I start?
- I'm looking for an opportunity to Volunteer
- What sort of opportunities do you have available?
- Can I be a volunteer for my Students' Union on campus?
- Can I claim volunteering expenses
Meeting with Volunteering Provider
- Did I get the role I applied for?
- When do I start volunteering?
- Where do I need to go to?
- I want to stop volunteering
- I need to take a break from volunteering
Meeting with Students' Union Employability and HR Team
- I need extra support using the online toolkit
- Can I share my story with you?
- I've encountered a problem with my volunteering
Meeting with Lecturer
- Can I use this to support my module?
- How do I need to reflect on this experience?
- What hours do I need to do to fulfil my placement module?
- Can I get a DBS check for my placement volunteering?
Return to the Volunteering Suppport Page