shopping_basket 1

Face-To-Face Enrolment: How does it work?

Rated 4/5 (1 person). Log in to rate.

Face to Face enrolment begins this weekend, and is for students who are studying full time on-campus at the University. At Face to Face enrolment, the University distribute ID cards and activate your student finance payments. 

Students who are part time on-campus, studying at a UK partner college or via Distance Learning do not need to do Face to Face enrolment.

Continuing students who have student loans do not need to attend Face to Face enrolment to have their student finance activated. As long as you have enrolled online, the University will activate your finance payments in the first week of term.

Since 2012/13, students have been issued with student ID cards that are valid for the expected duration of their studies.

You should bring with you:

  • A printout of your Enrolment Certificate.
  • 2 pieces of ID, one of which should be your passport OR birth certificate. Expired UK passports are acceptable if supported by a more recent piece of Photo ID.
  • If you're an EU student, you MUST bring your passport.
  • If you are having a student loan you must bring your Notification of Entitlement Letter so the University can activate your loan payments.


No comments have been made. Please log in to comment.