As part of a national project, Staffs University are running a project to look at how using a different approach to learning might benefit students.
We are looking for students to help us by letting us know what you think. We are hoping to work with a range of students. Any students, on any courses can apply but numbers are limited.
What can you expect?
- £256 in vouchers to spend across a range of shops
- Interesting discussions about why and how you learn at university
- An insight into how your course links to others
- A chance to reflect on your studies and how to make it work better for you
- Work with other students from different areas of the University
- Be part of a change process you can use on your CV to demonstrate collaborative skills
- Learn about exciting ideas for learning and teaching and help shape these across the University
- Help to create student-friendly learning resources
- ….and free coffee and cake!!!
What do we expect?
- You attend every session (there are 7 including an introductory session) timetabled on Wed afternoons between Oct and April
- You share your experiences and thoughts (any reports will be anonymous)
How easy is that! For more information and to apply please follow this link