The London Campus of Staffordshire University is now CLOSED until further notice. Whilst the situation in the UK and in London is ever changing, we'll be working to keep everyone informed. Please keep looking at your emails for announcements and stay up to date with University advice available at online on University Webpages and via the app.
(Cited from Student Email 20/3/20 - Full information can be found in your student email.)
London Students: What is happening?
We want to reassure you that Student Support and Wellbeing Services will still be available to you, but the way in which you access to support is changing in response to the ongoing Covid-19 situation.
How do I contact the different support services?
Outside of office hours we also have a 24 hour hotline to support you. Please call 01782 298500.
Milena and the Student Guidance Team will monitor the inbox as usual and respond to your query usually within 24 hours but not longer than 48 hours.
- Counselling/Disability Support/Wellbeing Appointments: Any appointments already booked will now be via telephone or Skype Mondays and Tuesdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please contact Melanie Edmunds at email@example.com or via What’s up on 07539 887714 to agree your preferred method and schedule your appointment.
For new appointments you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make an appointment for you at the earliest possible availability.
The International Student Support Team will monitor the inbox as usual and any appointments already booked will now be via telephone or online.
- Sexual Violence Liaison Officer (SVLO) Support: Should you require support from the SVLO Team please email email@example.com and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible. Support will be offered by telephone and email. More information can also be found on the SVLO website https://www.staffs.ac.uk/student-services/get-support.jsp
- Careers: The careers service will continue to offer support. To access the careers service email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01782 294991
- Library Services: Online enquiries only.
- Online Resources and Help:
- Many books are available electronically and we continue to direct all students to the main routes for discovery which are here http://libguides.staffs.ac.uk/libraryresources/
- Students can see on that page the ‘Search’ and the drop-down list for subject pages which are particularly helpful.
- Online ‘Skills’ 121s can be booked here http://libguides.staffs.ac.uk/libraryresources
- Library questions can be asked here via email: email@example.com