Food & Beverage Assistants
Your hospitality journey starts here
Alton Towers Resort is now recruiting Food & Beverage Assistants for special events including Oktoberfest and Scarefest
We are currently looking for team members to work with us within Alton Towers Resort working across our Food and Beverage outlets. You could be working in one of our restaurants, or alternatively making our delicious donuts or serving coffee. We have so many roles, and we will find the role that's right for you and is fun!
We have opportunities for students looking to work around studies and parents who may have dropped the kids of at school and would like a few hours work.
With starting pay rates ranging from £7.31 to £10.42
These roles are available between September and November 2023. Apply now to secure your position.
What's in it for you?
You will be working part time on a seasonal variable contract, with an hourly rate up to £10.40 dependant on age. Not only that, but you will also be joining a great team, with fabulous career prospects - we LOVE to promote from within!
- Merlin Magic Passes (Free tickets for you and your friends and family to use across our attractions including Alton towers, Warwick Castle, Thorpe Park, Legoland Windsor and Chessington World of Adventures - worth £1000)
- You will also have development opportunities to allow you to grow your career with Aramark, where we have over 400 locations across the UK.
- On site discount across Merlin theme parks and attractions
- Generous accrued annual leave package
- Save hundreds of £'s with our MyStaffshop (online shopping benefits)
- Free Uniform
- Working with a great team who have fabulous out of work social activities
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible working hours including parent and carer shifts and shifts to work around student timetables.
- Ongoing training and development - this could be the start of your hospitality career and we can support your development
- Free staff parking
The ingredients for success
You will be offering the Theme Park and Hotel visitors the best possible customer service in an efficient manner, serving food and drink. You could be working in a front of house role, or working behind the scenes helping prepare the ingredients for our fantastic meals. We have a huge variety of F&B units and restaurants. We will aim to get you into the most suitable role possible and provide you with the required training.
What does this role entail?
- Processing orders on tills
- Providing excellent dietary and menu knowledge
- Preparing and serving food and drinks orders
- Working as part of a team to ensure the operation runs smoothly
- Providing our guests with the best possible service
What we require from you
- A passion for food and service
- A willingness to learn with a positive can-do attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
- No previous experience needed as we will give you all the training you need to be the best at this role
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org