Responding to climate change; Find out how both you and the University can reduce carbon emissions and work towards the University's net zero by 2030 target.
Carbon Literacy is 'an awareness of carbon costs of everyday activities and the ability and motivation to reduce emissions on an individual, community and organisational basis'.
This Free* Carbon Literacy training is delivered over two days (26th & 27th April 2022, 10am - 1pm) by the Geography team here at Staffs and is accredited by the Carbon Literacy Project.
The course covers:
- The science behind climate change
- Carbon footprints, social equity and climate change
- What you can do to act on climate change
- Stategies and skills for communicating action on climate change
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Carbon Literacy certificate by the Carbon Literacy Project to reference your achievement.
For more information and to sign up - email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Free to staff and current Staffordshire University Students