Don't Rent Yet! Housing Advice for Students
Avoid unnecessary fees and dodgy contracts, come along for advice on renting.
Are you thinking of renting student accommodation for the 2019/20 academic year? Come along to one of GreenPad's Housing Advice sessions BEFORE you start viewing, or sign any contracts.
What will you gain from attending?
- How to avoid unnecessary charges and fees
- Great questions to ask agents or landlords during viewings
- How to check your contract is fair (and legal!)
- What to do if things go wrong...
- Book viewings for GreenPad managed properties
If you can't make any of these sessions - DON'T WORRY! We will be adding more sessions in January 2019. You can also pick-up a Student Property Checklist from the GreenPad office (around the corner from Squeeze Box) and enquire about the different types of accommodation GreenPad have to offer.