Women Like Me | #FemPowerment
Gender issues and empowerment forum
You're invited to our #FemPowerment 'Women Like Me' Gender Issues and Empowerment Forum.
Come and be inspired by students and staff from across the University discussing the hot topics including:
- What does society expect of women?
- Social Media and the stigma of a 'perfect girl'
- What was it like growing up as female where you were raised?
- And much more...
Panel members include:
- Laura Walton-Williams, Associate Dean of Recruitment for Law, Policing and Forensics
- Anaida Fernando, Vice President of your Students' Union
- Ayesha.Chowdhury, Lecturer in Law
Interested in coming along? Simply turn up on the day. Everybody is welcome!
Join our movement and find out more about #FemPowerment.