Finding information for assignments
Find good quality resources for assignments and learn how to reference these correctly.
There is a wide range of library resources available to you in print and online. This session will help you to familiarise yourself with some of the resources you can use when writing your assignments, and help you judge what is quality information. It will also introduce you to the tools available to help you reference these resources.
By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Understand how to use Library Search to find articles and books.
- Know how to access databases relevant to your subject
- Understand other sources of quality information
- Know how to find tools to help you reference your work correctly
- Find your subject librarian so you can ask for help!
Book a place on this workshop